The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-31-2016, 03:38 AM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?
A troll on the Amazon Forums writes: "And the official conclusion is Oswald was the lone shooter."

This is, of course, simply a lie.

The original investigation came to that conclusion - but a much longer investigation known as the House & Senate Commission on Assassinations came to the conclusion that there was a probable conspiracy.

No WCR Supporter has been able to explain why they so dogmatically cling to the Warren Commission - and simply refuse to accept anything by the HSCA.

But if the HSCA made a "mistake" - then how can the Warren Commission be presumed to be perfect?

And make no mistake, this is EXACTLY what supporters believe... for despite many examples where the Warren Commission was provably wrong, believers will never admit it.

And by refusing to ever admit any specific errors by the Warren Commission, believers want to have their cake and eat it too...

But if they wish to uphold the conclusions of the Warren Commission - they're going to have to explain why the same government got it "wrong" in a much longer and more detailed investigation.

Messages In This Thread