The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Basic Facts Of The Case

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-24-2016, 02:21 PM #13
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Basic Facts Of The Case
Patrick C Wrote:Brennan could never have been absolutely certain that the man was Oswald - it was too high up.

The Dealey Plaza web cam gives a reasonably clear picture of the street below - and you could not really pick out spefic individuals below unless you knew them.

I have been in that window with Larry Harris down below in 1983 and he said he could really only see that I was white, dark hair, and young - I was 23 at the time. This was before they made a museum out of it.

But Brennan DID get the basics correct.....

In his book of course he is reasonably clear that he thought it was Oswald, but he could not be 100% and so rightly he declined to give the positive ID. He was also scared out of his wits......

Brennan was so "scared" that he immediately ran to the nearest police officer to tell him what he knew.

The earliest statements are generally considered more accurate, as I'm sure you're aware of... before any possible intimidation, or thoughtful change...

Nor did Brennan get the "basics correct" - I rather doubt that the corroborating testimony regarding the assassin's clothing was wrong - and OSWALD WAS NOT WEARING IT.

Therefore, Brennan's EARLIEST statements were absolutely correct, his later statements provably WRONG. Your "opinon" to the contrary is meaningless.

Messages In This Thread