The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

06-25-2016, 04:42 PM #6
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found
One of the points I alluded to was that IF the last two shots were really fired BANG-BANG, then that means the only way that could be possible is if the US government forged MASSIVE AMOUNTS of evidence.

I have found that the typical person on the JFK assassination boards is POSITIVE that the sound recording analysis of the JFK shooting does NOT contain the sounds of shots. They are typically sure because so many from books to documentaries to "experts" have told them that is true but they have no idea what was done to analyze the recording by the acoustical experts.

But I remember my double take when I was watching one of the "documentaries" that mentioned the sound recording analysis showed the last two shots were BANG-BANG for I had listened to Connally say the force of the blow to his back bent him over. That's when I realized I had to figure out how the analysis was done.

Of the last two shots fired BANG-BANG:
#1 was fired from the grassy knoll
#2 was fired from behind. The acoustical evidence indicates it was shot #3 fired from the TSBD.

So the acoustical analysis not only showed us the time between shots, it also gave us some information on WHERE EACH OF THE SHOTS WAS FIRED FROM!

When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD. The US government and those who believed the biggest lie in history spent a lot of time convincing the public that a bullet does not have enough momentum to knock a person over. That is a lie.

[Image: zapruder.gif]

When you look at the Zapruder film now that you have seen the evidence is overwhelming the last two shots were BANG-BANG, then it all begins to make sense where before, there was little but confusion and doubt. Smile

Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread