The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Dr. Finck's Notes

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-30-2016, 03:11 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Dr. Finck's Notes
Henry Sienzant Wrote:
Quote:"I clearly heard Dr. Finck ... complain that he had been unable to locate the handwritten notes that he had taken during the autopsy .... Dr. Finck concluded his story by angrily stating that he had to reconstruct his notes from memory shortly after the autopsy." - Affidavit of Leonard D. Saslaw, Ph.D. In 1996, Dr. Saslaw signed an affidavit recounting that JFK autopsy pathologist Dr. Pierre Finck had "with considerable irritation" told of his post-washup search for the notes he had taken during the autopsy.

The missing Finck notes join the litany of missing materials from the JFK autopsy...
Wait a second, please.

You're offering a 33-year-later hearsay account by somebody not in the autopsy room as *evidence*?

That makes no sense.

When did Finck say he lost his notes and couldn't find them?
Did he ever make that claim?

If he didn't, then you've got your answer to the question as to whether this hearsay account is credible or not, don't you?

Can you explain why this doctor waited three decades plus to come forward?
Can you support his recollection with any contemporary documentation?

If you can't explain and support, well, there's no good reason to believe this hearsay recollection, is there?

That Henry has a hard time believing that someone walked off with the autopsy notes is quite amusing. He knows quite well the intense way that the Secret Service controlled, for example, the X-rays & Photos.

Then thinks that they'd ignore the personal notes taken during the autopsy...

HOW SILLY!!!

Of course, the easy way to demonstrate that Finck's notes weren't taken is to simply produce them.

Henry complains that this is a "33-year old memory" - yet believers have no such compunctions when it comes to material that supports their view. Nor can Henry explain why the Warren Commission was completely ignorant of the fact that someone walked off with autopsy notes.

Messages In This Thread