The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Nolan Potter's View vs Mark Lane

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-30-2016, 03:35 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Nolan Potter's View vs Mark Lane
Henry Sienzant Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:It's a PROVABLE FACT that Potter immediately noticed the smoke on the Grassy Knoll - As Mark Lane stated.
Direct from the FBI statement: "POTTER said he recalls seeing smoke in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building rising above the trees."

[Image: NPotter.jpg]
(above is the view from the approximate position of Sam Holland). Nolan Potter was also on the overpass, not far from this location. The red circle denotes the approximate location where Potter placed the smoke he saw. Note the circle contains the sniper's nest window).

Ignore it some more, Ben. Or attempt to move it to where you want it to be. We both know you are dying to do that.

It's always good to see a believer help prove the critic's case. Because, of course, the critic's case is built on the actual evidence.

Henry was kind enough to provide the photo that PROVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT that Mark Lane (And the HSCA) said about where Nolan Potter saw the smoke.

Henry has absolutely refused to show where the circle in the photo above would be different if the smoke were coming from the TSBD. And for years now, Henry has refused to answer that simple question.

Messages In This Thread