The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 880 my_date
/inc/functions_post.php 736 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Helen Markham Testimony

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-06-2016, 06:47 PM #10
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Helen Markham Testimony
Patrick C Wrote:I can't agree Garry, I think people are poor time keepers and the time of the shooting could well have been closer to 115pm.

Even though you have eight people saying it was closer to one o'clock and no one stating it was later than 1:10? On what exactly do you base your disagreement?

I do accept completely that the WC report should have highlighted concerns over the timings.

So this is the kind of disagreement you have with the Warren Report?

I am convinced Oswald attempted to shoot Nick McDonald in the TT...and Brewer saw Oswald duck into his store because of the cop cars racing to the Tippit scene....the idea that Oswald was already in the theatre is plain bonkers, otherwise Brewer would not have seen him walk by......

So Butch Burroughs is a liar and the people who saw a man taken out the rear of the theater are just mistaken?

You can do the walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene in 11 minutes walking - I did it aged 23 approx....

You could get there quicker if you did a walk / jog and there is no reason to count that out on Oswald's part.

What was Belin's time again? And a walk/jog would still take more than a few minutes. I have to remind you here once again that the evidence says the shooting was close to 1:06, not 1:16.

I am not suspicious of the Dallas police AT ALL in the entire case. I think they did a good job other than the crime scene shells which were probably moved. They may have made mistakes of course - after all it placed them in the centre of the biggest storm since WW2 probably.

This last statement is so naive that I don't know how to respond to it.

.gif   pufflogo2.gif (Size: 12.61 KB / Downloads: 198)

Messages In This Thread