The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 880 my_date
/inc/functions_post.php 736 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Transit - The Myth That Won't Die...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-10-2016, 03:53 AM #3
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Transit - The Myth That Won't Die...
Patrick C Wrote:How do you account for the bruising Ben......?

Myers....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/concl2.htm">http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/concl2.htm</a><!-- m -->

"The autopsy pathologists ultimately determined that the bullet had entered the back, passed between the muscles of the upper back and neck, crossed over the top of the right lung, and exited at the throat just below the Adams apple. (2H363) The pathologists cited some bruising of the muscles on the right side of the neck, a bruising of the pleura cavity (encompassing the right lung), and a wedge shaped bruise (approximately 2 inches in diameter) on the upper portion of the right lung as evidence of the bullet's path. (2H363) The point of exit was also located on the computer model representing JFK's body."

Hilarious. Go to the site linked above and see where Myers puts JFK's back entrance wound. GIGO. I'd reproduce it here, but Myers won't allow use of his images.

I might point out that the following statement is completely false. The autopsy could not have determined any such thing. It may SAY this in the report, and the HSCA may have written this, but the autopsy work that would determine this was not done. Therefore, the statement is sheer speculation.

STATEMENT:
"The autopsy pathologists ultimately determined that the bullet had entered the back, passed between the muscles of the upper back and neck, crossed over the top of the right lung, and exited at the throat just below the Adams apple."

I appreciate Patrick's effort in providing a citation for his claim, but I hope in future that he can do better than this.

Here is a photo showing essentially what the Myers diagram shows, except in this one we can see by the mark on the suit jacket where the back shot actually entered, so the song and dance with the neck location is quite apparent.

.jpg   bullet_path_7.jpg (Size: 7.6 KB / Downloads: 226)

And here's another. You can see how blatant the cheating is concerning the entry point.

.gif   pufflogo2.gif (Size: 12.61 KB / Downloads: 196)

.jpg   SBT path.jpg (Size: 23.46 KB / Downloads: 221)

Messages In This Thread