The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-10-2016, 09:39 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Jean Davison Wrote:HT/Lingual monitored mail between this country and the Soviet Union, not mail within the U.S. itself.

Some authors seem to think that because this program picked up some of the Oswalds’ mail to or from the Soviet Union it meant that the CIA was reading all of Oswald’s mail and monitoring his activities, but that’s not what the evidence indicates. (If I’m wrong about that, please show me.)

There’s a good bit about HT/Lingual at the maryferrell.org site because the HSCA looked into it in the mid-1970s.
This is the sort of nonsense that believers actually believe.

Let me try to sort this out...

If mail came from the Soviet Union - it went to another post office box that belonged to Oswald?

I'm just guessing, because Jean wasn't specific about how a program that intercepts & reads mail only to the Soviet Union would have been picked up mail without noticing a rather large package containing a rifle.

And, of course, she's simply wrong. HT/Lingual clearly DID NOT only target the Soviet Union... a quick Google search reveals names that had NO FOREIGN CONTACTS AT ALL - such as Martin Luther King.

Why is it that critics are constantly correcting believers on such easily located historical facts?

Messages In This Thread