The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-11-2016, 02:51 PM #4
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:It's also worth noting that Oswald was one of a relatively small number of people who fell under the CIA's HT/Lingual program - a program that opened all their mail. How could they have possibly missed a rifle?
It seems odd I accept.The rifle was mailed to A.Hidell.

It is possible that a duty postal inspector was unaware of the alias - whether or not that happened I have no idea.

It is also possible that the box was overlooked - people make mistakes and a post office like that has hundreds if not thousands of boxes in process at any one time.
That the box was "overlooked" is silly - this is how Oswald got his mail. He made a habit of using post office boxes, as I'm sure you know. To 'overlook' the P.O. Box meant that they were not intercepting Oswald's mail... I find that rather silly...

I quite doubt that any program that is intercepting mail is only concerned with the name, rather than the address. Particularly with a post office box - since people don't normally 'share' a P.O. box.

This is still unexplained...

Messages In This Thread