The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-11-2016, 07:00 PM #6
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Patrick C Wrote:I checked with Martin to see if Harry Holmes knew of the alias and as far as Martin knows , he did not - see below:

"Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the heads up. As far as I know, Holmes didn't know about the alias, no. Actually, that part of my writing that's been quoted was badly worded in that regard. "

I recall some one on Amazon accusing me of making stuff up that I knew Martin, was it Nickname ? Or was it Garry or David - I simply cannot recall...?

Anyway, this rather weakens the point - which I have to say was a good one - but no surprises there - I would suggest Martin is one of THE leading amateur JFK buff world wide and I would expect him to dig into the more worrisome areas of the conspiracy case.

(Incidentally Martin does not think the neck wound was an entrance either)
Holmes didn't know what was on the registration paperwork for Oswald's P.O. Box???

ARE YOU KIDDING US?

Let's presume he didn't even know OSWALD'S name... then he'd had to have been reporting on the P.O. Box itself.

Which means that it doesn't "weaken the point" at all. But, of course; you're doing what you always do - you speculate, then use that speculation to overcome evidence you don't like. (Or, as you're doing here, presenting someone else's speculation)

And if Martin Hay doesn't accept the evidence that the throat wound was an entry, and actually believes in the SBT... then he's certainly no critic. I predict that he would do no better than you have in refuting the evidence of non-transit.

We've seen a lot of so-called "critics" who toe the line on the important issues.

Messages In This Thread