The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-12-2016, 08:45 PM #8
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:...doesn't accept the evidence that the throat wound was an entry, and actually believes in the SBT... then he's certainly no critic.
Actually Martin does not accept the SBT, but you CAN be a critic and accept the SBT - as I WAS in the 80s.......

So logically speaking your point there is shown to be spurious and frankly silly! You can still have a conspiracy and have the SBT ....!!!!
Since the SBT was created in order to evade the evidence that pointed to conspiracy - and was NOT based on the medical evidence, the "spurious & silly" is clearly on the other foot.

You know that when Dr. Dolce, the ballistics consultant, failed to agree with the emerging theory of the Warren Commission, he was simply never invited to testify. You also know that the doctors all disagreed that CE399 could have done what was claimed.

Anyone who believes the Warren Commission on these points cannot possibly be a critic, regardless of what they consider themselves to be.

Indeed, the very fact that you apparently have a good opinion of Martin is the most devastating evidence against him.

Messages In This Thread