The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A Rifle Through The Post Office???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-21-2016, 09:22 PM #35
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: A Rifle Through The Post Office???
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:No Patrick... you couldn't.

You've had over 50 years to explain that "photographic anomaly" - all believers have had that much time... and there's NO EXPLANATION ANYWHERE FROM ANYONE that makes sense out of that object.

Only the critics can credibly explain who put it there, when it was put there, on who's orders, and provide a credible reason why it was put there.
Yes Ben, I could.
Still making assertions you can't back up.

Didn't explain the fact that NO-ONE in the last 50 years has ever done what you claim to be able to do...

Patrick C Wrote:I just can't be bothered. You are a believer in pro conspiracy nonsense in this case and you are an extreme sensationalist plot supporter. You see a problem under every stone.
Such amazing cowardice, eh Patrick?

Patrick C Wrote:We have been here over and over.
Yep... critics listing the evidence, and believers such as yourself running from it. (even as they claim that they 'could', if they wanted to... answer it.

I do hope that you're not seriously expecting anyone to believe this...
Patrick C Wrote:There was ONE head shot and it came from the rear. Period. If you want to believe in fairy stories that is your prerogative.
And yet, you keep running from anything and everything that demolishes your positions...

Why is that, Patrick?

Messages In This Thread