The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 880 my_date
/inc/functions_post.php 736 get_post_attachments
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-10-2016, 04:43 AM #3
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...
Patrick C Wrote:The notion that the anterior neck would is an entry I find very difficult to accept....

Your opinion is well-known and noted, but as far as I know you have never explained the evidence that causes you to believe this. There is evidence that Dr. Perry's testimony on the matter was coerced. Henry lied about what Dr. Perry said at the Parkland press conference, which shows Henry's desperation.

From what I can tell, your opinion is based on begging the question i.e., "the anterior throat wound could not be an entrance wound because Oswald was not firing from the front."

I believe you have also stated that an exit wound can be smaller than an entrance wound, yet have provided no citations for such a belief, which goes against the best ballistics opinion. If you want to override the tests done with the Carcano, you need to have some evidence for it.

I know you need the throat wound to be an exit, but from every angle it just does not appear to be so. Would you please clarify exactly why you cannot accept the evidence that it was an entrance wound? But please don't ask us where the bullet went. That is not an argument for your position. As you have often stated, a bullet does not have to travel in a straight line through the body. Your argument in that regard had to do with muscles, so imagine how well it would work for bone.

.gif   pufflogo2.gif (Size: 12.61 KB / Downloads: 220)

Messages In This Thread