The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-10-2016, 09:00 PM #7
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:You, of all people, are well aware for the tremendous body of evidence that the bullet was swapped out... so on what is your "informed opinion" being based on?
Based on....how about around 400 books, 50 interviews,countless discussions with fellow researchers -some lawyers and about 30 years work......off and on.....I could not possible document that here though.
I'm willing to bet you cannot name five books that deal with this topic... nor a single "interview".

So yep... I'd certainly agree that you can't document it... but, quite clearly, you could if it were true. For example, you could list the people you interviewed, and it would be very quickly possible to determine if any of them COULD POSSIBLY HAVE AUTHORITATIVE INFORMATION relating to this topic. Or likewise, you could simply list the books that provide evidence on this topic.

Patrick C Wrote:My opinion is that the evidence that supports Oswald shooting Kennedy alone FAR outweighs the evidence to the contrary. I am sure as I can be that had there been a conspiracy and a separate cover up, you could not keep a lid on that. Now some would argue the lid has not been kept on, but I would say there is little to go on - a total absence of additional non MC ammunition, metal, fragments, pieces etc.....

No other weapon found anywhere in the Plaza and or in buildings nearby.....only the ridiculous, absurd, ludicrous and preposterous.......Mauser story......laughing off my chair...

Someone Would Have Talked

Messages In This Thread