The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-10-2016, 10:23 PM #8
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:You are, of course, basing this opinion on speculation ... speculation on what type of bullet, what velocity, etc...
The rifle was seen poking out the window as the shots started and stayed there for the duration of the assassination as the sounds were heard by the bystanders....of which the VAST majority stated 3 or 2 or 3 shots......

It is therefore highly likely that the shot that struck JFK came from the SE corner window up on floor 6 of the TSBD and therefor had an entry velocity of some 2000 ft per sec....and unless that bullet strikes the spine (which it did not) it will indeed exit soft tissue other than by virtue of some bizarre and almost impossible reason ....

Yes there is conjecture there, but it is certainly extremely well reasoned and sound IMO.
Nothing you said shows that the bullet that struck JFK's back was a 6.5mm traveling at around 2,000 fps. As I stated, you are, of course, basing your opinion on speculation.

Care to try again, Patrick?

Show the evidence, for example, that there wasn't another shooter shooting from behind...

Oh, you don't have any evidence... :lol:

But I'm sure you're well aware of testimony & statements putting a shooter in the Southwestern side of the TSBD...

The FACTS THAT WE HAVE simply don't support transit, and it takes quite a bit of faith to believe that a bullet struck JFK in the back (particularly since the evidence shows a T3/T4 location) and exited the throat. Witnesses at the autopsy didn't believe it.

Messages In This Thread