The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-12-2016, 06:33 PM #16
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Henry Sienzant Questions The Frontal Bullet...
I touched base with Martin Hay ref the JFK neck wound entry theory....his response is below and there is an interesting statistic...

Good to see that Martin as usual has an informed and sensible view on what is after all a "sensational theory area" - and crackpot theory to boot - that the anterior neck wound was an entry ....a theory that I find astonishing and always did...

"At the end of the day, the fact that there was no exit in the rear, no damage to the spine, and no bullet found in the body means that there simply couldn't have been an entrance in the throat IMHO.

Bowron wasn't paid or qualified to distinguish between entrance and exit wounds. And even experienced emergency room doctors are frequently wrong about such things (a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 1993 showed them to be wrong 52% of the time) which is why they are instructed not to make such determinations. Here's a relevant passage from the premiere textbook for emergency doctors, Rosen's Emergency Medicine"

Quote:-

The emergency physician is in the ideal position to evaluate and document the state of gunshot wound because he or she sees and explores it before it is disturbed, distorted, or destroyed by surgical intervention. Documentation of gunshot wounds should include the anatomic location of the wound as well as its size, shape, and distinguishing characteristics, and digital photographs of the wound should be taken. Wounds should be described according to the standard anatomic position with the arms to the sides and the palms up.

Clinicians should not describe wounds as "entrance" or "exit" but should document, using appropriate forensic terminology, a detailed description of the wound, including its appearance, characteristics, and location without attempting to interpret the wound type or bullet caliber. Exit wounds are not always larger than entrance wounds, and wound size does not consistently correspond to bullet caliber. [my emphasis]

At the end of the day, the fact that there was no exit in the rear, no damage to the spine, and no bullet found in the body means that there simply couldn't have been an entrance in the throat IMHO.

Bowron wasn't paid or qualified to distinguish between entrance and exit wounds. And even experienced emergency room doctors are frequently wrong about such things (a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 1993 showed them to be wrong 52% of the time) which is why they are instructed not to make such determinations. Here's a relevant passage from the premiere textbook for emergency doctors, Rosen's Emergency Medicine:

The emergency physician is in the ideal position to evaluate and document the state of gunshot wound because he or she sees and explores it before it is disturbed, distorted, or destroyed by surgical intervention. Documentation of gunshot wounds should include the anatomic location of the wound as well as its size, shape, and distinguishing characteristics, and digital photographs of the wound should be taken. Wounds should be described according to the standard anatomic position with the arms to the sides and the palms up.

Clinicians should not describe wounds as "entrance" or "exit" but should document, using appropriate forensic terminology, a detailed description of the wound, including its appearance, characteristics, and location without attempting to interpret the wound type or bullet caliber. Exit wounds are not always larger than entrance wounds, and wound size does not consistently correspond to bullet caliber. [emphasis by Martin]

End Quote....

Messages In This Thread