The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Z-Film Limo Slowdown...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-13-2016, 02:14 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Z-Film Limo Slowdown...
NO-ONE has ever seen this "slowdown" in the film prior to the Alvarez study... and you *KNOW THIS TO BE A FACT*.... Now, can you CITE any source whatsoever, PRIOR to Alvarez, who noted the slowdown WHILE VIEWING THE ZAPRUDER FILM?
Henry Sienzant Wrote:I really don't understand the point you are trying to make.
Why do you have to "understand" the point? Why can't you simply ANSWER IT?

The problem you have, of course, is that you CAN'T answer it. There isn't ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL that you can cite that shows that anyone had ever noted this slowdown before Alvarez spotted it.

And he did it with a frame by frame analysis.
Henry Sienzant Wrote:You admit a number of live witness claimed to have seen the limo slow down; you admit that effect is measurable in the Z-film. That would tend to prove those witnesses are correct.
Logical fallacy, again, Henry.

It's NOT visible in the extant Z-film. You can't cite anything to support such a claim.

The problem that believers have with the evidence is that it simply doesn't support their faith... the Zapruder film has a number of anomalies that believers refuse to address. Dealey Plaza witnesses both report what cannot be seen in the extant film, and FAIL to report features quite obvious in the film.

For example, the quite dramatic 'back and to the left' movement seen in today's film - SOMETHING NEVER SEEN AND DESCRIBED BY ANY DEALEY PLAZA WITNESS!

Messages In This Thread