The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

07-15-2016, 02:23 PM #5
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Oh, I'm sure you already know, Patrick. It's quite clear that Chaney is riding FORWARD of the limo's rear bumper.
I disagree. In the large format 2013 Life book "The Day Kennedy Died" there is a 36 x 24 cm high quality reproduction of Altgens 6.

Whilst this is not 100% scientifically provable, if one measure the size of the white police helmets of Chaney who is to Altgen's left and Hargis who is to Altgen's right, the helmets are 1.1 cm and 1.0 cm in width respectively.
You either incorrectly stated the facts, or you just added the proof that Chaney is closer.

By your faith, Chaney is FURTHER AWAY from Altgens... yet you've just asserted that the width of his helmet is LARGER than a helmet closer to the camera.

So tell us Patrick... did you misstate the facts?

Or did you fail to interpret their meaning?

Patrick C Wrote:As you can clearly see that Hargis's cycle's shadow is slightly behind the front wheel of the follow up car - level with Hill, it would seem logical to conclude that Chaney's position was almost the same as Hargis's ie behind the JFK limo and NOT forward of the rear bumper.
This is totally nonsensical. Speculating as to the position of one person based on the position of ANOTHER person ... who isn't handcuffed to the first... is just downright silly!!!

I defy you to quote this claim, my rebuttal, then GIVE A 'LOGICAL' REASON TO PRESUPPOSE WHAT YOU CLAIM IS 'LOGICAL'.

My crystal ball tells me that you'll run again...
Patrick C Wrote:The photo is taken with a 35mm Nikkorex-F single lens reflex camera with a 105mm telephoto lens, ...hence there is a small element of zoom which will squash the images somewhat, but I do not see how YOU can conclude from this image that the position of Chaney is where you think it is other wise his helmet would almost certainly appear to be bigger than it is because he would be some 6ft or so closer to Altgens.
It would be simple enough to take a limo and a motorcycle, and a camera - and prove to the world your faith. But it's never happened in 50 years, and never will.

Patrick C Wrote:The Zapruder film does not show Chaney to Zapruder's left because Chaney was NOT far enough forward.

Holmes your interpretation is wrong again.
I knew it was only a matter of time until you tried to use the Zapruder film ... yet logically, YOU CANNOT DO SO!!!

It's the authenticity of the Zapruder film that is the issue... I suspect that even you would admit that there wasn't any time to make any alterations to the Altgens' print... unlike the time available to alter the extant Z-film.

Now that you've eliminated Chaney as forward of the rear bumper of JFK's limo - all you have to do is explain the shadow seen to the left of the limo just under the headlight...

But you won't. (Nor will you tell everyone what the largest foreign object seen in the AP X-ray is... John McAdams can't help you here...)

Messages In This Thread