The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

07-16-2016, 01:24 AM #8
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...
Patrick C Wrote:Neither the Z film nor Altgens photos are altered Ben.
And yet, you run every time the evidence for Z-film alteration is brought up... why is that, Patrick?

Patrick C Wrote:The idea that they are is within the domain of crackpot theories on this case.
Based on what, Patrick? Are you seriously suggesting that the CIA never fudged a photo??? How silly!!!
Patrick C Wrote:IMO, the case I made is strong.
Then why are you refusing (as I predicted) to answer the points I raised?

Tell us how identical sized helmets can differ in size depending on the distance...

Ordinary people know that the apparent size will SHRINK as the object is further away... you're now on record as stating the opposite.

Why is that, Patrick?

Can you cite ANY evidence for this magical theory of yours?
Patrick C Wrote:That you think differently, merely highlights your lack of scientific method. I bet you NEVER once considered measuring the DPD helmets - it never occurred to you ....
Nope... never did. I considered that the width of the motorcycle fairing was a much better object to measure. And did so, many years ago. But rather than tell you my results, I'll let YOU do the measurement.

Then tell us why YOUR measurement of a further away object shows a larger image than an identically sized object that is closer to the camera.

Or, of course, you can run again...

Messages In This Thread