The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

07-16-2016, 03:59 PM #14
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Then why are you refusing (as I predicted) to answer the points I raised?
Not refusing at all, I have not looked at all your points because I have other things to do - like work!

I may or I may not get round to it. I may dip into a few.

What is the largest foreign object seen in the AP X-ray?

I've asked the question repeatedly, and you've run away every single time. You pick what you think are the easiest questions to answer, and run away from the rest.

That's not what people confident in their knowledge of the case will do... that's a tactic of someone desperately afraid of being nailed on a point they can't explain.

(Of course, judging on how badly you get savaged on issues you're willing to debate, it's no wonder that you're 'topic shy'...)
Patrick C Wrote:There is little point in discussing these crackpot theories - it is why most decent authors on this subject steer clear of forums like this.
So your theory is that "decent authors" are willing to spend the time writing a book, but unwilling to debate others in a forum that disallows ad hominem attacks... is that your theory???

Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Tell us how identical sized helmets can differ in size depending on the distance...
I think you have missed my point. I merely stated that we should reasonably expect that Chaney's white helmet would be even larger if he was in the position you think he should be in in the Z film. I disagree. As it is - it is barely 10% bigger 1.1cm rather than 1cm in the 35 x 24 cm photo in the LIFE book I referenced.
You confirm your admission that it's larger - DESPITE YOUR CLAIM THAT HE'S FURTHER AWAY...

So explain it.

Or run away again...

Such as the question on the fairing... which CONFIRMS that Chaney is 'larger' than Hargis... yet you claim Chaney is further away...

This isn't 'opinion' Patrick... this is science... either explain why Chaney is larger than Hargis, or admit that your belief in where you think he was is flat wrong, and he's EXACTLY where your deceiving eyes place him.

Messages In This Thread