The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

07-17-2016, 10:50 PM #23
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Real Questions That WCR Supporters Run From...
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Patrick C Wrote:100% correct Ben and I agree 100%

Wrong again. I am NOT stating that at all and I could not have stated it more simply.
You're lying again, Patrick.
Patrick C Wrote:As it is - it is barely 10% bigger 1.1cm rather than 1cm in the 35 x 24 cm photo in the LIFE book I referenced.
There it is again...

You admit that objects further away should SHRINK in apparent size... yet you've STATED THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Then lie and claim you haven't.

Why do you make it so easy to label you a liar, Patrick?

You can keep running, and refusing to explain this anomaly... you know that Chaney should be smaller, according to your faith about where you think he was positioned... yet you admit that he's larger.

EXPLAIN THIS SCIENTIFIC IMPOSSIBILITY... or run away again, Patrick.
That (a) Chaney is the motorcycle cop closest to Altgens' camera lens, and that (b) he is behind the presidential limo, are not mutually exclusive propositions. It's extremely disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise.
Nah... I actually passed my basic trigonometry classes...
[Image: Chaney%20Hargis%20Overhead.jpg]
How well do you remember your triangle formulas? As this is a scalene triangle, by definition the two distances from Altgens to the motorcycle cops cannot be equal.

Nor can Chaney's distance be shorter - UNLESS HE'S FORWARD OF HARGIS, which, of course, is precisely where he is.

Now, feel free to do the math, and show me how it's mathematically possible for Chaney to be closer to Altgens when you presume that Chaney & Hargis are even with each other...

P.S. I'll predict right here and now that Patrick will not correct Mark Ulrik's assertion that Chaney can be closer, yet back behind the limo where Hargis is located...

Messages In This Thread