The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-22-2016, 04:29 PM #2
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!
Patrick C Wrote:Holmes, let me explain to you some simple facts.....
Start with a credible reason why Z-133 isn't overexposed. THAT would be teaching me something I don't know.
Patrick C Wrote:]We live on a spinning globe and as such we have time zones based on shall we say daylight. UK is 8 hours ahead of US west coast....therefore in terms of time of response there is in principle a delay at certain points in the 24 hour clock - namely the night.. Additionally of course some of us work for a living and depending on work loads attention to JFK can vary.
Congratulations Patrick, you've just given excuses that EQUALLY apply to me. Yet YOU are the one who keeps refusing to answer... why is that?
Patrick C Wrote:There is also the question of interest. Am I for example interested in communication with an arrogant extreme pro JFK conspiracy advocate?
Put me on "ignore" anytime, Patrick... doesn't matter to me. You'll be admitting defeat however, and I'm sure you KNOW that. So tell us, why can't you explain your answers on Z-133?
Patrick C Wrote:And am I interested in exchanging views with some one who frequently speaks in riddles? The answer Holmes is yes, but only from time to time. It has nothing to do with hiding or running to use your words.
No 'riddle' about Z-133 Patrick... just a question that you're clearly frightened of... why not try a little harder and actually give a credible answer?
Patrick C Wrote:I would however like to commend you on having probably the most irritating style of writing on Amazon JFK threads - you deserve an award for that.
Yeah, the truth does that to believers...
Patrick C Wrote:It seems you fail to notice that your accusations directed at unanswered - or indeed ignored questions reflects a certain hypocrisy on your part as you Holmes frequently fail to answer questions directed at you and abysmally fail to understand the consequences of your pie in the sky theories.
You're lying again, Patrick.

You know very well that there's NO question about the evidence that I cannot answer. The number of questions that YOU cannot answer are legion.

But do it, Patrick... FORCE ME TO APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING YOU A LIAR...

Ask the question about the evidence in this case that I will refuse to answer... exactly as you're refusing to explain the lack of first frame flash in Z-133.

(But of course you won't... you can't. Critics have no need to run from the evidence as believers do...)
Patrick C Wrote:You may be familiar with Lewis Carol's works about Alice. She lives in a rather strange world where there is a distorted perspective on reality. Conspiracy theories have something in common with Alice. There is a great but simpler term in the English language that admirably sums you up - its called not seeing the wood for the trees.
Since I've *OFTEN* publicly identified believers with the Queen's advice to Alice about believing in impossible things - yes, I'm quite clearly familiar.

Tell us about Z-133 Patrick...

Or run again...

Messages In This Thread