The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-22-2016, 04:37 PM #3
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!
Patrick C Wrote:There is "riddle speak" on almost every page of your posts...a fine example is below:-
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Patrick C Wrote:We live on a spinning globe and as such we have time zones based on shall we say daylight. UK is 8 hours ahead of US west coast....therefore in terms of time of response there is in principle a delay at certain points in the 24 hour clock - namely the night.. Additionally of course some of us work for a living and depending on work loads attention to JFK can vary.
Congratulations Patrick, you've just given excuses that EQUALLY apply to me. Yet *YOU* are the one who keeps showing his cowardice... why is that?
I literally have no idea what you are saying in this example - you seem to be making an unrelated statement yet you feel like you are addressing a point I made with a relevant comment? You are not. Other than that you statement does not seem to make sense in any shape or form. It is hence a riddle.

No "riddle" to be found... Patrick tries to give excuses for not responding to the posts online, then fails to understand that the "excuses" apply equally to EVERYONE, including myself.

But this certainly cannot be hard to understand... I daresay if I had 100 random people read it, 99 out of the 100 would instantly recognize the truthfulness of my statement, and the other person would after a re-reading it.

Patrick pretends puzzlement.

A puzzlement that is directly contradicted by his asserted educational background.

Is there anyone who truly believes that Patrick is being honest here?

Messages In This Thread