The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-23-2016, 03:29 PM #6
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: First Frame Flash - The Proof of Z-Film Alteration That Supporters Just HATE!
William Charleston Wrote:Anyone with an effective IQ even slightly above room temperature knows the Zapruder film was forged the first weekend after the assassination. Doug Horne isn't a borderline dumb ass like Vince Bugliosi, Horne nails the timeline as the forgers figured out Saturday and Sunday what had to be done to get the point where the average near brain dead presstitute and lawyer on the WC would have enough doubt that they would buy the lie.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that... the implication being, that the evidence isn't strong enough, so we need to insult those who don't know the evidence.

Now, it's true that those who do know the evidence for forgery, yet are unwilling to publicly state that there's evidence they can't explain - have a serious character issue.

But many people don't know the multiple lines of corroborating evidence for Z-film alteration... which, I think; will be a good topic for a future post.

William Charleston Wrote:Life Magazine bought the rights to the Z film and locked it away for years to hide the truth. Nothing to see here either I guess (/sarcasm)
The important fact here is the connections between the management of Life magazine with the CIA. Life was merely doing their patriotic duty - as someone whispered in their ear that they wanted the film locked up. Believers cannot explain the financial actions of the magazine, they spent quite a bit of money to lock down the very rights THEY NEVER USED. It's important to note that although Stolley from Life had ALREADY PURCHASED THE FILM, he returned on the evening of the 24th to purchase ALL rights to the film.

Rights they never used.

Rights who's only provable purpose was to prevent anyone else from watching the film.
William Charleston Wrote:If you don't believe Dino Brugioni, then there is probably no hope for you. Brugioni clearly states the Zapruder film is forged. And Doug Horne makes the point that this was 1963, they could only forge so much so the impossible movements we see in the Z film are just that, evidence of the not so well done forgery.
The supporters of the Warren Commission are very selective in who they believe. This has been demonstrated time and time again... As merely one recent example, Patrick accepts completely and uncritically John McAdams' tabulation of the earwitnesses, then refuses to explain the inconsistency he was forced to admit.

So this is a well-established pattern ... to accept or not accept witnesses, not based on their credibility or corroboration, but based on the content of what they state... whether it agrees with the Warren Commission or not.
William Charleston Wrote:Fortunately, the forgers left enough information in the Z film that we can determine what actually happened during the shooting.
I'm not convinced that this is strictly true. Without the eyewitnesses stating what they saw in Dealey Plaza on 11/22 - the film would have quite successfully covered up the true history.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/102327635">https://vimeo.com/102327635</a><!-- m -->

William Charleston Wrote:There are only a small number of people who had the power to make the Z film alteration the first weekend after the assassination. Their fingerprints are all over the forged evidence.
Amusingly - believers must discount EACH AND EVERY EXAMPLE of evidential alteration... to admit even a single example would demolish their faith quite completely.

As just one example - Patrick still refuses to explain why no-one saw WHAT HE ADMITS is the largest foreign object in the AP X-ray on the night of the autopsy.

John McAdams wouldn't even publicly give that admission ...

Messages In This Thread