The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

06-25-2016, 02:30 PM #1
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found
When you look at the images of the back of President Kennedy's head, on the left is shown a small wound which represents careful investigations by the US government beginning with the autopsy which was performed the night of his brutal murder and concluded with the Warren Commission's publication. The government's findings clearly showed a lone gunman killed President Kennedy.

[Image: JFK%20back%20of%20head_zpshptdyn5f.jpg]

On the right is shown a sketch which was drawn by a doctor at Parkland Hospital who said he saw a massive wound in the right posterior of President Kennedy's head. That wound could only have been caused by a bullet which was fired from the front of Kennedy and exited the right rear of his head. If it was only Doctor McClellan who said he saw a large exit wound in the back of his head, it could be ignored as a mistake by a person under extreme stress during extraordinary circumstances, but McClellan is not alone. There are dozens of other highly trained medical personnel who agree with Dr. McClellan's sketch shown on the right.

The basic question quickly becomes which figure correctly shows the condition of President Kennedy's head immediately after the shooting, the figure on the left or the figure on the right?

To correctly answer that question once and for all, we are going to use evidence that every student of the Kennedy assassination is very familiar with. But by doing a comparison that has never been correctly done previously by anyone, the basic outline of the shooting scenario will be quickly exposed which will finally answer the decades old question: Did a conspiracy kill President Kennedy?

FACT: There are TWO INDEPENDENT WAYS to determine the time between shots that were fired.

Obviously, if both of the methods used to determine the time between shots are real and valid, then those times would be the same. In other words, the time between shots #1 and #2 using Method A would be the same as the time between shots #1 and #2 using Method B and so on.

METHOD 1 ZAPRUDER FILM:

There are two times in the film that almost everyone agrees shots were fired:
1. Frame 313, the shot that hit President Kennedy in the head
2. Frame 224, the first frame when Gov. Connally begins his first reaction to a shot
The film speed was determined by filming a clock and by counting the number of frames per second (18.3). That information allows us to calculate the time between those two shots:

TIME (frames Z224 to Z313) = (313 - 224)/18.3 = 4.8 seconds

METHOD 2 AUDIO RECORDING

During the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) review of the assassination of President Kennedy, an audio tape was reviewed by two separate teams of audio experts. They agreed that the sounds on the tape indicated that shots were probably fired in the following pattern:

[Image: Warren_Comm_Audio_5_shots.jpg]

It can be seen the times between shots #3 and #4 on the audio tape are the same as the times between shots fired at frame 224 and frame 313 on the Zapruder film. As stated earlier, if both the Zapruder film and the audio tape are valid, then reactions to shots that can be seen on the Zapruder film would have the same times between shots on an audio tape that has the sounds of the shots recorded. The time 4.8 seconds between shots on both the Zapruder film and the audio tape indicate that both are valid!

Some additional explanation is required. An observant JFK expert would say at this point that the HSCA investigation only concluded that four shots were fired, not five as the figure above shows. It turns out that the HSCA did find there were six noise like patterns on the audio tape that might have indicated shots were fired but one of those six was rejected due to failure for it to statistically match test shot recordings that were made in a shooting experiment. But the HSCA was under pressure to close the investigation and quickly present their findings. Instead of showing five shots that were statistically valid, they only showed four as the HSCA audio experts concentrated on showing the grassy knoll shot was statistically valid to "95% of better".

It had to wait until 2000 when another researcher discovered that there were five statistically valid shot like patterns on the recording, not just four as had been publicized. With the fifth shot is shown, the interval of 4.8 seconds being in both the Zapruder film and the audio recording became easy to find for anyone using a calculator.

But today the vast majority of Kennedy assassination researchers believe the sounds of the shots were NOT recorded even though the vast majority of the researchers have little to no idea WHY that might be true. To avoid for now the unpleasant arguments about cross talk and what that issue means to the validity of the audio recording, let's instead look at the last interval between shots #4 and #5 on the audio recording.

The figure shows the last two shots were fired 0.7 seconds apart. Did any witnesses say they heard the last two shots closely spaced shots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUagGiWd5cY

Patsy Paschall heard POW a pause then POW-POW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNcYG-m08g

Patrica Ann Donaldson heard the first shot, PAUSE then BAM-BAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7dHvpdM3ok

James Tague heard a shot that sounded like a fire cracker then THE CRACK-CRACK of two rifle shots

No matter how many witnesses say they heard BANG-BANG, it does not PROVE that is true. For example, the US government concluded those last two sounds were echoes, not separate shots. If that were true, then, WHY DIDN' T the first shot echo like the last shot allegedly echoed? Once again, the question needs to be answered: Was the government or the witnesses right about the last two shot like sounds?

But moving on: The first shot interval of 4.8 seconds showed that shot #4 in the audio analysis was the one that hit President Kennedy in the head. Those JFK experts familiar with the audio evidence know that shot #4 was shown to be fired from the right front of Kennedy and then the last shot was fired from behind the limousine. At this point, what happened in the Zapruder film 0.7 seconds AFTER President Kennedy was shot in the head (when shot #5 was fired)?

[Image: Connallypanamora-vertical_zpshfrosion.jpg]

As can be seen, John Connally's head snapped downward violently 0.7 seconds AFTER President Kennedy was shot in the head exactly when the audio evidence shows the last shot was fired. Is there additional information that supports Gov. Connally being shot a split second after JFK was shot in the head?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-lZNR_yAc[/youtube]

John Connally tells us the force of the blow to his back bent him over which is exactly what we see in the Zapruder film. John Connally was not bent over as he described he was until a split second after President Kennedy was shot in the head.

To pull off this scam which the public believes is a mystery, it was necessary for the conspirators to make the press and the public ignore what the witnesses told us happened both during and after the shooting. And ignore the witnesses the press did both then and now.
1. Dozens of witnesses tell us they heard the last two shots fired BANG-BANG
2. Not a single medical person that saw President Kennedy in Trauma Room 1 at Parkland saw wounds similar to what is seen in the Zapruder film
3 A statistically significant number of people said they heard shots from a different place than the TSBD

ETC.

When you looked at the Zapruder film when the last shot was fired that hit President Kennedy in the head, you thought that Gov. Connally was yanked over into his wife's lap when Connally moves forward shortly after because you were told that is true by those you trusted. At this point, do you still trust the US government to tell you the truth?

[Image: zapruder.gif]

Starting here, you can finally know what happened during the shooting. You can determine how many shots were fired, where they were fired from and what wounds each shot caused. But more importantly, you can finally determine why you were lied to by a government that will do anything to hide the truth. ANYTHING but let the citizens know that a conspiracy killed President Kennedy.

And besides, it is so easy to lie to Americans. The presstitutes think their job is to tell the citizens what the US government wants them to know. And if the little people don't believe what they see on TV and in the newspaper, then call them "conspiracy theorists." That will shut them up.

https://www.vimeo.com/128837533

NOTE: Not everything witnesses say is true. To determine the truth, you have to use evidence to determine the best hypothesized scenario and then compare it to what the witnesses say happened. In this case, you can only use evidence the US government could not have forged because once you accept any of the forged evidence, you will get the wrong answers. It is the main reason the government has been successful in hiding the truth for so long. But now, the pubic can be shown what really happened and the guilty men can be exposed.

06-25-2016, 03:19 PM #2
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found
The photo on the left shows the true condition of JFK's head. The doctors drawing on the right is clearly wrong.

The photo does not lie. Obviously the scalp could have been moved and the hair cleaned, but the bullet entry hole is clear for all to see.

One head shot from the rear. It is really rather simple.

06-25-2016, 03:38 PM #3
Posts: 59 Threads:13 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 1 Stance Critic

William Charleston Wrote:The figure shows the last two shots were fired 0.7 seconds apart. Did any witnesses say they heard the last two shots closely spaced shots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUagGiWd5cY

Patsy Paschall heard POW a pause then POW-POW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNcYG-m08g

Patrica Ann Donaldson heard the first shot, PAUSE then BAM-BAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7dHvpdM3ok

James Tague heard a shot that sounded like a fire cracker then THE CRACK-CRACK of two rifle shots

Three names to add to the ever-growing list:

ASAIC Roy Kellerman says: "It was like a double bang----bang-bang."

SSA William Greer says: "the last two shots seemed to be just simultaneously, one behind the other."

SSA George Hickey says: "At the moment he was sitting erect I heard two reports, which I thought were shots and that appeared to me completely different in sound than the first report and were in such RAPID SUCCESSION that there seemed to be practically no time element between them."

SSA William A. McIntyre says: "The Presidential vehicle was approx. 200 feet from the underpass when the first shot was fired, followed in quick succession by two more."

Officer Seymoure Weitzman says: "First one, then the second two seemed to be simultaneous."

Ladybird Johnson says: "A shot...then a moment...and then two more shots in RAPID SUCCESSION."

Mayor Earle Cabell says: "They were in rather RAPID SUCCESSION."

SA Lawson: "...then I heard two more sharp reports, the second two were closer together than the first."

It's worth noting I brought this list up to the resident Oswaldist zealot Patrick Collins to prove there were several witnesses who heard this rapid succession of gunfire. His response was typically flat and sterile: "NOPE":

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.amazon.com/forum/history/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx33HXI3XVZDC8G&cdMsgID=Mx33IPSSCPNA3ES&cdMsgNo=2430&cdPage=98&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3S6UAIF5802TL#Mx33IPSSCPNA3ES">https://www.amazon.com/forum/history/re ... PSSCPNA3ES</a><!-- m -->

06-25-2016, 03:57 PM #4
Patrick C

I have never disputed the fact that a number of witnesses thought the last shot sounded like two.

There were far more who said not however.

As for Kellerman, he heard the two composite sounds of the single head shot sound barrier and muzzle blast and then impact and fragmentation on the windshield area

Clearly all the witnesses you have quoted there were wrong unless there was a missed shot that was never found.

And excuse me, I object to being called a Zealot. I have NO agenda on the assassination. I am and always have been open to a conspiracy. As it stands I think there is virtually nothing to show there was one. And I should know as my opinions on this subject are based partly on extensive academic research and some professional work on the case for highly reputable organisations. And unlike I expect most of you guys here (though I cannot be certain) have met and spoken with many dozens of people who were connected to the case be they witnesses or law enforcement or other.

06-25-2016, 04:32 PM #5
Patrick C

I shake my head in frustration when I read this kind of abject amateurish and misleading interpretation of statistics:-

"A statistically significant number of people said they heard shots from a different place than the TSBD"

Yes about 50 who were questioned by the FBI and WC etc and almost everyone one of them stated they thought ALL the shots came from the front. Clearly two did not. So they were mistaken. So that makes their testimony statistically not significant.

Approx 5 people in Dealey Plaza of some 250 approx who were questioned or expressed an opinion on the direction of the shots, said the shots came from more than one direction. Not many hey.....

Which means that the VAST majority thought ALL the shots came from the SAME location be that wherever it was and NOT two separate locations.

06-25-2016, 04:42 PM #6
William Charleston

One of the points I alluded to was that IF the last two shots were really fired BANG-BANG, then that means the only way that could be possible is if the US government forged MASSIVE AMOUNTS of evidence.

I have found that the typical person on the JFK assassination boards is POSITIVE that the sound recording analysis of the JFK shooting does NOT contain the sounds of shots. They are typically sure because so many from books to documentaries to "experts" have told them that is true but they have no idea what was done to analyze the recording by the acoustical experts.

But I remember my double take when I was watching one of the "documentaries" that mentioned the sound recording analysis showed the last two shots were BANG-BANG for I had listened to Connally say the force of the blow to his back bent him over. That's when I realized I had to figure out how the analysis was done.

Of the last two shots fired BANG-BANG:
#1 was fired from the grassy knoll
#2 was fired from behind. The acoustical evidence indicates it was shot #3 fired from the TSBD.

So the acoustical analysis not only showed us the time between shots, it also gave us some information on WHERE EACH OF THE SHOTS WAS FIRED FROM!

When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD. The US government and those who believed the biggest lie in history spent a lot of time convincing the public that a bullet does not have enough momentum to knock a person over. That is a lie.

[Image: zapruder.gif]

When you look at the Zapruder film now that you have seen the evidence is overwhelming the last two shots were BANG-BANG, then it all begins to make sense where before, there was little but confusion and doubt. Smile

06-25-2016, 05:20 PM #7
Patrick C

William Charleston Wrote:When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD.
Absolute nonsense. I take it you enjoy deluding yourself. You CANNOT make such determinations from the Z film.

As most of us know - those with common sense and a dose of scientific or analytical ability, shot direction cannot be proven by the Z film.

The Z film is at best persuasive that a shot struck the back of the head between Z312 and Z313 pushing it forward and down at between 4ft and 6ft per second. 85% of the visible blood spatter being forward of the back of the head.

The film shows beyond any doubt that the shot that killed JFK struck just before Z313 and that JFK was struck in the back by Z224.

Other than that it proves little other than the obvious - Kennedy was assassinated in an open top car.

06-25-2016, 07:06 PM #8
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:
William Charleston Wrote:When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD.
Absolute nonsense. I take it you enjoy deluding yourself. You CANNOT make such determinations from the Z film.

As most of us know - those with common sense and a dose of scientific or analytical ability, shot direction cannot be proven by the Z film.
There's a reason that no believer has ever posted a video showing a shot victim violently moving in the direction of the shooter.

There's also a reason believers absolutely refuse to explain what eyewitnesses say they saw on 11/22/63 - none of whom saw this violent 'back and to the left' movement.

06-25-2016, 10:45 PM #9
William Charleston

Patrick C Wrote:Patrick C wrote:
William Charleston wrote:
When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD.

Here's how it goes:

At this point I would NOT be surprised that your position is that 4.8 seconds between shots at (Z224/313 Zapruder film)=(Shot #3/ Shot #4 in the acoustical analysis) is a coincidence and means nothing. And I am quite sure you will cling to the lie that John Connally was shot in the back way before JFK was shot in the head.

Here is another way to see how easy it is to fool the presstitutes and the public:

According to the US government, John Connally was supposedly shot in the back by frame 224 in the Zapruder film. The bullet entered his back and exited his chest, blowing away a portion of his rib (10 cm as I recall) and then exited his chest and broke his radius bone in his right wrist before then hitting his left thigh. If this is true, where is the blood on Connally's white shirt when you look at frame 266?

[Image: ZCLOSEB266_zps9e38cc63.png]

How did John Connally turn to look over his right shoulder when he had an exit hole in his chest the size of a baseball?

How did John Connally hold on to his hat if his right wrist was broken (I have heard the term shattered)?

Because the conspirators in the US government were successful in hiding the fact the last two shots were BANG-BANG, they were able to keep the public focused on the stage show around frame 224.

[Image: ZCLOSEB230_zpsa3ae2093.png]

I am well aware that some medical "experts" have bought into the lie that Connally was able to make these incredible movements with all of the serious injuries he received but they never would have bought that story if they had considered that John Connally was shot in the back a split second AFTER JFK's head shot.

[Image: ZCLOSEB224full.jpg]

John Connally responded to his first gunshot beginning at Z224. He is looking to his right
John Connally by Z230 has RAPIDLY snapped his head to look to his left. How and why was he able to move that quickly if he was severely wounded?
John Connally by Z266 has turned his whole body to look over his right shoulder.

How did Connally make all of these RAPID turns if he was seriously wounded? The simple answer is that Connally was NOT wounded in the back until a split second AFTER JFK was shot in the head.

06-26-2016, 01:16 AM #10
Posts: 59 Threads:13 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 1 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:Clearly all the witnesses you have quoted there were wrong unless there was a missed shot that was never found.

You just called 11 corroborating statements "mistaken." Sorry, but that's not good enough. And as I'm sure you're aware, there were far more witnesses who heard this rapid "bang-bang" than were cited. Eleven is merely a sample.

Patrick C Wrote:And excuse me, I object to being called a Zealot. I have NO agenda on the assassination. I am and always have been open to a conspiracy.

Not a single forum member here or on Amazon has ever seen any evidence to support this statement.

Patrick C Wrote:My opinions on this subject are based partly on extensive academic research and some professional work on the case for highly reputable organisations. And unlike I expect most of you guys here (though I cannot be certain) have met and spoken with many dozens of people who were connected to the case be they witnesses or law enforcement or other.

Whether this is true or not is debatable, but giving you the benefit of the doubt here, you have also just described Mark Lane to a tee, and there is scarce a LNer alive who affords Mr. Lane any credibility whatsoever. Since his findings are the exact opposite of yours, tell us how your CV makes any difference in these matters.

Thread Closed