Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
George HW Bush

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

03-23-2017, 05:30 PM #1
Posts: 59 Threads:13 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 1 Stance Critic

George HW Bush
A question occurs to me which clearly occurs to *no* believers...why can't George HW Bush remember where he was during a moment in history that even 5-year-olds can recall with perfect clarity?

In fact, I think the entire Bush clan has plead amnesia on this case.

As I patiently wait for this ghoul to die, I wonder how much spoliation of evidence occured during Bush Sr's tenure as CIA director, and how that will affect October's disclosure of documents.

03-23-2017, 06:56 PM #2
Hollywood
Posts: 26 Threads:0 Joined: Mar 2017 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

RE: George HW Bush
"As I patiently wait for this ghoul to die..." Astonishingly hateful....and words that should never be uttered about a military hero - wonder if Mr. Principe has done a fraction for his country of what President Bush did. Somehow I doubt it...

03-23-2017, 07:26 PM #3

(03-23-2017, 06:56 PM)Hollywood Wrote:  "As I patiently wait for this ghoul to die..." Astonishingly hateful....and words that should never be uttered about a military hero - wonder if Mr. Principe has done a fraction for his country of what President Bush did. Somehow I doubt it...

Is that the sound of deflection? Traitors don't impress me as much as they do you, evidently.

03-23-2017, 08:17 PM #4
Hollywood
Posts: 26 Threads:0 Joined: Mar 2017 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Spectator critics are everywhere - a dime a dozen - a shame....To call someone a traitor with the charge arising from innuendo and unsubstantiated hearsay from conspiracy books.......

03-23-2017, 11:01 PM #5

(03-23-2017, 08:17 PM)Hollywood Wrote:  Spectator critics are everywhere - a dime a dozen - a shame....To call someone a traitor with the charge arising from innuendo and unsubstantiated hearsay from conspiracy books.......

This is good. If you agreed with me, I'd be forced to question myself.

03-23-2017, 11:26 PM #6
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 951 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 34 Stance Critic

It will indeed be interesting in October of this year...

While I'm sure that there will be no 'smoking guns' - I predict that the bombshells that are released will not favor believers...

I suspect that we'll see more evidence that Oswald was linked to intelligence.

And believers will have a whole new set of problems to explain away... (even though they still have problems with the Warren Commission...)