The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-05-2016, 03:46 PM #21
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: What Is The Official Government Conclusion On The JFK Assassination?
Quote:by Patrick C
Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:02 am
William
I think I am right in suggesting that if the acoustics analysis identifies 5 shots that can be measured .....then I would like to ask how come almost everyone who was there and heard those shots said there were only 3 or even just 2.....ie if they can be measured, they can be heard..

I would suggest that had there been 5 shots, many more people would have said 5 or 6 or even more given that Dealey Plaza was somewhat of an echo chamber......

Good point.

The acoutics evidence analysis shows us there were three relatively closely spaced shots
#1 TSBD
#2 Shot from left front that hit JFK in the throat, the acoustics analysis does NOT show us WHERE THAT shot was fired from but other evidence does
#3 TSBD

[Image: Warren_Comm_Audio_5_annun-3.jpg]

If shot #2 had hit President Kennedy in the head, then the TSBD shooter would have fired only two shots. But when JFK emerged from behind the sign, he was holding his hands to his neck and was obviously wounded. JFK had to die. After 4.8 seconds, BANG-BANG. The grassy knoll shooter had a can't miss shot. If he would NOT have had to fire, then most people would have heard BANG-BANG and the government's lie would have been easier to pass.

But the last two shots were fired and dozens of people heard both. And the open microphone on the police radio channel also detected those sounds. BUMMER if you are one of the powerful conspirators in the US government trying to pull off the biggest coup in history.

Many witnesses located NEAR the TSBD heard BANG --------BANG-------------BANG.

Many witnesses heard BANG-----------------------BANG-BANG

If you add up that population of witnesses you get:

BANG------------BANG-------------------------------------BANG-BANG

3+1 = 4

When CBS addressed what the ear witnesses heard, they confused the issue. Dan Rather and Walter Cronkite were not part of the conspiracy, they were just useful idiots who helped hide the truth.

Of the six witnesses CBS (sometimes called SEE BS in the US) interviewed:

The two who said FOUR shots actually heard TWO SHOTS ALMOST ON TOP OF EACH OTHER
One witness said BANG------------------BANG-BANG (another BANG-BANG witness)
One witness said BANG-BANG-BANG (maybe just the first three or did he only hear the last volley of shots and added in one in the confusion?)
Two witness said BANG---------------------BANG------------------BANG

Of the six shown, three definitely say two of the shots were fired closely together. CBS hid that (with their editing) as did the US government.

The US government hid what the witnesses said to hide the truth
CBS hid the truth because they think their job is to explain to the little people what the US government wants them to know.

https://vimeo.com/128837533

07-06-2016, 03:32 PM #22
William Charleston

Quote:by Lee Abbott
Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 am
Common sense also tells me when I can plainly see someone shot in the temple which then causes them to be thrown violently backwards.

Of course common sense tells you that a bullet would tend to knock a target away from the shooter but the gubermint has been successful in convincing (some) people that a bullet does NOT have enough momentum to knock someone over. By looking at the Zapruder film when the last TWO shots were fired, it is easy to see that the two men in the limo who were shot were knocked violently away from the shooters.

It has been shown that the recording of the Dallas police radio channel did record the sounds of the shots. That is proven by looking at the times between shots using the acoustical analysis and showing they match the times between shots in the Zapruder film. It is statistically impossible that the acoustics experts showed this timing unless the sounds of the shots were recorded. Don't rush out to verify this information with any other book or documentary, the other authors don't have a clue how to do this correctly.

Shot # ................................ Zapruder frame # ............................................ Seen in the Zapruder film and wounds shot caused

#1 .........................................Z frame 178.....................................................Rosemary Willis stopped running w/first shot , Tague, TSBD shot #1

#2...........................................Z frame 202......................................................Fired from left front thru windshield, JFK neck wound

#3...........................................Z frame 224.....................................................TSBD #2 Hit a branch and fragmented, JFK back wound, Connally left thigh (CE840), street ricochet seen by many witnesses

#4...........................................Z frame 313.....................................................Shot to JFK's head, knock him violently away from gunman, fired from Grassy Knoll

#5...........................................Z frame 325......................................................TSBD shot #3, missed JFK's head, hit Connally in the back driving him forward directly away from gunman

Common sense tells you that the sounds of the shots were recorded and analyzed correctly by the match of the timing of shots with the Zapruder film
Common sense also tells you the "experts" in other fields that piled on and said the sounds of the shots were NOT recorded had little to no idea what they were doing.
Common sense tells you that first President Kennedy was shot in the head from a shot fired from the grassy knoll followed by a shot from behind (shot #3 from the TSBD) that missed JFK's head and hit Connally in the back
Common sense tells you that the shooter in the TSBD (allegedly Lee Oswald) did NOT kill JFK.
Common sense tells you that the shooter on the grassy knoll killed President Kennedy
Common sense tells me that common sense is no longer very common in America

[Image: zapruder.gif]

Common sense should tell you the only major question to still be answered in the Kennedy assassination "mystery" is WHY did the US government lie and forge evidence to hide the truth?

07-07-2016, 01:14 AM #23
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

JFK's head is propelled forwards and down by 2.5 inches in less than 1/18th of a second as the head shot strikes from the rear.

The acoustics "evidence" is hogwash William.

There were 2 or 3 shots all from the TSBD and that is it....get over it!

07-07-2016, 10:24 PM #24
David Healy
Posts: 33 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 2 Stance Critic

Patrick C Wrote:...

lone nut sounds of desperation... <sigh>

07-07-2016, 10:44 PM #25
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

David Healy Wrote:
Patrick C Wrote:...
lone nut sounds of desperation... <sigh>
Interestingly, the same side that complained bitterly when we pointed out that CE543 wasn't fired from the Mannlicher Carcano, and thus there are only two possible shots from the TSBD are now admitting this... Nor would it surprise me in the least if they weren't utilizing the same evidence that we first pointed out - such as the earliest statements of hearing only two shots...

Patrick does this without, of course; admitting that our arguments have been correct all along.

I find that amusing...

07-13-2016, 03:27 AM #26
William Charleston

Quote: by Patrick C
Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm
JFK's head is propelled forwards and down by 2.5 inches in less than 1/18th of a second as the head shot strikes from the rear.

Quote:
Quote:The acoustics "evidence" is hogwash William.

There were 2 or 3 shots all from the TSBD and that is it....get over it
!

There is little doubt that there were THREE shots fired from the TSBD. The third witness in this clip from CBS who was in the TSBD right (below?) the TSBD 6th floor shooter says he heard the shots and the ejection of the shells by bolt action rifle in between the shots.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/128837533">https://vimeo.com/128837533</a><!-- m -->
Two of the witnesses heard four shots
One witness heard BANG ....Pause..... BANG-BANG
Two of the witnesses heard three shots equally spaced BANG PAUSE BANG PAUSE BANG
One heard BANG-BANG-BANG

It turns out due to CBS editing that the two witnesses who said they heard four shots also heard two of the shots BANG-BANG When you put it all together, it turns out CBS' Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather totally screwed up what they were being told by the witnesses they interviewed. But what CBS showed is what they wanted to tell, a story consistent with what the US government said happened.

Quote:The acoustics "evidence" is hogwash William.

There were 2 or 3 shots all from the TSBD and that is it....get over it

I have never seen anybody on the JFK forums that says the acoustics evidence is hogwash have any idea how the acoustical evidence analysis was done. But I have seen every one of them when forced to defend their conclusion essentially say a lot of really smart people reviewed the acoustical study and proved it was invalid.

What can be said without any doubt is that none of the reviews proved anything, they only gave their opinions.

The acoustical evidence showed the following timing of the shots:

The most probable microphone for each shot traveled around the corner at about 10 mph just like the limousine was traveling

[Image: Thomas-mic-loc-fig2_zpsff5b1f21.jpeg]

The acoustical evidence shows that the 4th shot was fired from the grassy knoll followed a split second later by the last shot fired from the TSBD. Shot #5 missed JFK's head and hit Connally in the back, which bent him over just like he said happened.

[Image: zapruder.gif]

And of course we have the dozens of pesky witnesses who say the last two shots were BANG-BANG.

And one of the best witnesses of them all, John Connally says the force of the blow to his back bent him over. John Connally is NOT bent over until a split second AFTER JFK is shot in the head which is exactly what the acoustical evidence shows for the timing of the shots.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/140778495">https://vimeo.com/140778495</a><!-- m -->

Connally says in so many interviews as I was turning back (from looking over his right shoulder) to look over his left shoulder) I felt a blow to my back.

You apparently contend that all of these things that I listed happened randomly and that there is nothing to see here. It is statistically impossible for all of these things to have randomly occurred. I realize that means nothing to you but I show this because every once in a while somebody else understands an additional piece of the truth. It will take a while but this lie is going to die.

07-13-2016, 03:51 AM #27
Lee Abbott
Posts: 83 Threads:6 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Patrick C said to William Charleston, "There were 2 or 3 shots all from the TSBD and that is it....get over it."

That settles it then.... Let's all go fishing.

07-14-2016, 09:38 PM #28
William Charleston

Quote:RE: WHAT IS THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CONCLUSION ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION?#721
by Lee Abbott » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:51 pm
Patrick C said to William Charleston, "There were 2 or 3 shots all from the TSBD and that is it....get over it."

That settles it then.... Let's all go fishing.

In Wyoming where I'm at it is $14/day for an out of state fishing license. It's cheaper to go to the store and buy dinner. So fishing is out. At least until I leave this state.

But John Connally's movements in the Zapruder film are fair game with no license required.

Why did Connally get bent over so quickly in the Zapruder film and virtually everyone ignores that movement (especially because Connally said "the force of the blow bent me over")? It is a fascinating question to me.

[Image: Connallypanamora-vertical_zpshfrosion.jpg]