The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Dishonest Patrick's question

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-07-2016, 05:44 PM #19
Garry Puffer
Posts: 80 Threads:5 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Dishonest Patrick's question
Patrick C Wrote:Garry you state

"You believe that Oswald decided to do the deed a couple of days before. I simply cannot buy that."

There is no evidence to suggest Oswald had meetings or contacts with individuals in the weeks leading up to the event. His landlady stated he stayed in his room and read. His telephone calls were with Marina - in Russian. There are no reports of Oswald in a bar, cafe, restaurant etc in Nov 1963 in Dallas.

Now of course it cannot be rules out that Oswald had no contacts, but there is no hint of them.

Personally I think it most likely Oswald hatched the plan when the newspaper printed the route which was as I recall Tuesday Nov 19.

I see no need whatsoever for a grand plan - as you seem to do. You say these things take time. Not for a lone gunman they don't.

Oswald has a rifle and ammo
He works in a building overlooking the route
He takes the rifle into work
Builds apile of boxes on which to rest his rifle and opens the window
Aims .....fires.....

Hardly needs great planning.

A simple act of murder.

"Too much evidence needs to be ignored,"

Really....like what?

He ordered his rifle in March to shoot Walker. He keeps the rifle.

We don't know where gets the ammo from - maybe left over from New Orleans earlier that year.

Need I point out that every part of your reply begs the question? You cannot debate by begging the question. I thought you were aware of the rules of debate.

Some things to ponder:

1) Perhaps Oswald had nothing at all to do with the assassination and therefore would have no reason to meet anyone about it.

2) Why didn't Ruth Paine inform him of the better paying job that came along?

3) He DIDN'T shoot at Walker. You have no evidence at all that he did, NONE. That is only one thing among many that you have to ignore. Please don't make me list the other ninety-nine.

Messages In This Thread