The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Dishonest Patrick's question

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-06-2016, 03:58 PM #11
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Dishonest Patrick's question
Garry,
It would not surprise me at all if Oswald had connections to US Intel and possibly Cuban contacts at that time. I just do not see any convincing evidence that such organisations were behind the assassination. I accept that of course that a group of highly intelligent and powerful plotters may have had the means to cover up their activities - though I do also think might know by now if that was the.

What I find difficult to accept is that Oswald would be used in some form as a scapegoat. I don't know about you, but I have read a LOT of material on Oswald. He was a loner, he was a maverick and he could be unreliable.
=zr
His employment at the TSBD was pure coincidence ref the Dallas trip which meant that a group of plotters had very little time to put a plan into place. My belief is of course that Oswald elected to take his pot shot as few as 2 days before the Friday and I would hazard a guess he was hesitant until that last final hour no doubt amazed that he was in a position to make the shots.

No wonder Hoover covered his tracks, they should have interviewed Oswald that week, he had threatened to blow up the FBI offices or something to that effect and he was known to the agency as we all know both in N.O and Dallas.

Messages In This Thread