The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Photo atop the Dal-Tex Bldg. shows shooting JFK from the sniper's nest window nearly impossible

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-10-2016, 04:15 PM #21
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: Photo atop the Dal-Tex Bldg. shows shooting JFK from the sniper's nest window nearly impossible
I thought Ben Holmes,
You had urged and called for civility on your forum, but I see you are falling short of that.

"In other words - if you wanted to redefine the number of shooters, and the directions of the shots - you'd be REQUIRED to avoid such witnesses as James Chaney, as well as other close witnesses."

Chaney said the shots cam from back over his shoulder which as he was riding down Elm St with his back to the TSBD area.

"P.S. Your dishonest implication that Chaney supported the official version is quite despicable. An honest man would admit that Chaney wouldn't have been a good witness for believers in the WCR. And, "back over my right shoulder" is quite far from the lie you told that "the sounds came from behind him".

It is one and the same thing.

Now another thing - if you are going to accuse me of being a liar and despicable, I shall simply withdraw from your forum. Your choice. You know I have spent close to 30 years researching this subject off and on AND that I worked professionally on the case. Now if you prefer to insult me rather than exchange views in a civil manner that is your choice.

I met several of the Dallas cops in the 80s who worked the case. Although it was 20 years after the fact, I can assure you Hargis and Chaney were sure that the shots came from up high behind them - that does not make them right, although the medical evidence supports their beliefs.

If you want to delude yourself and claim Chaney did not support the WC conclusions then that is your choice and frankly just makes you look plain silly.

Messages In This Thread