The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Photo atop the Dal-Tex Bldg. shows shooting JFK from the sniper's nest window nearly impossible

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-13-2016, 07:29 PM #29
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Photo atop the Dal-Tex Bldg. shows shooting JFK from the sniper's nest window nearly impossible
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Patrick C Wrote:Then the honest thing to do would be to simply state you'd forgotten about that evidence.

Yes absolutely...

Then why didn't you?

Patrick C Wrote:...and I have already responded with that statement that I was some good time back aware of that interview with the mortician and that I had forgotten the part about shrapnel wounds on the face.

And if you keep calling me a liar, I'll leave the discussion and you can just pat each other on the back and go over the same old stuff you all agree on.

Stop providing examples, Patrick, and I'll be happy to never label something you've said to be a lie. Your threats to leave bother me not at all.

If WCR Supporters cannot defend the WCR without lying about the evidence - it merely adds support to the theory that a conspiracy took JFK's life.

There is - as I've pointed out - corroborating evidence of a frontal shot to JFK's throat... to wit, the shrapnel wounds to the face that can logically be connected to flying glass from the windshield.

Admittedly, not the strongest evidence - sadly, the witnesses were never called to testify.

Messages In This Thread