The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Why Was The CIA Afraid To Answer?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-18-2016, 03:19 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Why Was The CIA Afraid To Answer?
The House Select Committee on Assassinations wrote the following information request to the CIA:

HSCA Wrote:Dear Mr. Breckinridge:
In connection with its investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of President Kennedy, the Select Committee on Assassinations has been informed that during the summer of 1962, a CIA contact report concerning the Minsk Radio Plant was routed tot eh Foreign Documents Division in the Soviet Branch of the Directorate of Intelligence. The source of this contact report is believed to have been a former Marine and defector to the Soviet Union who returned to the United States with his family during the summer of 1962. The source is believed to have stated that he had been employed at the Minsk Radio Plant. The Committee has been further informed that this contact report was filed in a volume of material concerning the Minsk Radio Plant and that this volume is retrievable from the CIA's Industrial Registry Branch, which in 1962, was a component of the Office of Central Reference.

(Mr. Breckinridge was the CIA coordinator for HSCA information requests)

I'm sure I don't have to remind those reading this that Lee Harvey Oswald was a former Marine who "defected" and worked at the Minsk Radio Plant, and returned to the U.S. with his family. No response by the CIA has been located.

Believers have no response to material like this - which gives the average person credible reason to believe that at the very least, Lee Harvey Oswald was an intelligence asset.

Those interested in more info can find this on pages 92-93 of Larry Hancock's excellent book, "Someone Would Have Talked"

Messages In This Thread