The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Why Was The CIA Afraid To Answer?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-22-2016, 02:06 PM #17
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Why Was The CIA Afraid To Answer?
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:Ben quotes from a 10/11/78 letter from Robert Blakey (HSCA) to Scott Breckinridge (CIA) requesting access to a certain contact report (and the "volume of materials" where it was supposedly filed).

[10/11/78 letter from G. R. Blakey to S. D. Breckinridge]
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...elPageId=3

Ben claims no response has ever been located (implying that the CIA was too afraid to answer). I have good news for him: The CIA did reply! There is both a confirmation of receipt and a follow-up letter, and (thanks to the MFF website) they're not even difficult to locate:

[10/12/78 letter from S. D. Breckinridge to G. R. Blakey]
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?doc...elPageId=2

[10/26/78 letter from S. D. Breckinridge to G. R. Blakey]
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?doc...elPageId=2

Breckinridge forwarded the request to USSR Division where a HSCA staff member a few days later reviewed the requested files. More details can be found in a memo authored by senior analyst Paul Fahey (CIA):

[10/17/78 memo by P. P. Fahey re: HSCA Request]
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...elPageId=2

The above mentioned memo about the handling of the previous request can be found here:

[7/9/75 memo by V. B. Mariani re: Search for DCD Document]
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docI...elPageId=2

Interestingly, there's STILL NO RELEVANT RESPONSE - you see, I don't consider a denial to be relevant here. This reminds me of the request by the Warren Commission to the FBI on records concerning Jack Ruby... they got a "response" too... but the response failed to cover the questions raised by the request.

You see, I know and you know that there was a former Marine who worked in a Minsk Radio Plant, and came back with his family in 1962. The HSCA had two independent witnesses to a CIA file on the Minsk Radio Plant - so the denials by the CIA simply aren't credible.

Of course, someone who believes that the CIA "cooperated" with the HSCA probably also believes these CIA denials.

1) The CIA did respond to Blakey's request, you just don't like the response.

You responded to my post, you merely ignored the two witnesses.

Many would argue that to avoid such points is cowardice... or dishonest.

Just as the CIA absolutely refused to provide what they had. You believe the CIA, no-one else does.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:2) The existence of the file on the Minsk Radio Plant is not in dispute. HSCA's Gary Cornwell reviewed it at USSR Division on 10/16/78 and didn't find the purported contact report. Your belief in the existence of the report is also contradicted by your other "witness to the file" (Thomas Casasin) who told the HSCA that he wasn't aware of any contact having been made with Oswald, adding that he would have been informed if a debriefing had taken place.

Once again, you're lying.

The HSCA had no ability whatsoever to simply go to CIA headquarters, and meander through the files. It's not possible for anyone from the HSCA to "review" anything at all that was not provided BY the CIA.

The "existence" of the COMPLETE Minsk Radio Plant file is PRECISELY what is disputed. You wish to to claim that the CIA had a file on this plant, yet had no information in that file from a former Marine & American who worked there.

That's simply unbelievable.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:3) I don't know about other instances, but in this one the CIA did seem to cooperate. Your suspicions to the contrary are, however, noted.

I quoted the evidence for the non-cooperation of the CIA - nor did they cooperate in this case either - they refused to provide what several witnesses testified existed.

Quite clearly, the one who refuses to admit their mistakes is the very person who accuses others of it.

And quite amusingly, you dared not touch the HT/Lingual topic.

Messages In This Thread