The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Believers Believe Anything...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-26-2016, 03:51 AM #16
Lee Abbott
Posts: 83 Threads:6 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: Believers Believe Anything...
After the several decades Patrick C has been a serious student of Nov 22nd, he still doesn't understand the totem pole of truth in this matter.... Patrick? Marina is at the bottom, then comes various US government agencies in no particular order. They include the DPD, Secret Service, CIA, FBI and of course the Warren Commission.

After those there are the experts - most of whom were either affiliated with one of the afore mentioned US government agencies or did a significant amount of work for them. And when they encountered one whose conclusions didn't jive with what they wanted to hear like Dr. Dolce, for example, they weren't called to testify.

Next are the many witnesses whose testimony was often altered (13 times in his according to Roger Craig) or they were "influenced" what to say.

Finally are the WR believers, and those may be the most dishonest because they, unlike the others, don't have a motive to lie.

How's the view from the top, Patrick?

Messages In This Thread