The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
Believers Believe Anything...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-26-2016, 06:50 PM #18
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Re: Believers Believe Anything...
Patrick C Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:I'll wait for you to either provide the citation you claim exists, or to retract your statement before I label you a liar.
Back to your thugish ways Holmes....?

An opinion nor an alternate explanation (as per DVP on Rybka / the agent was "not Henry Rybka - It's probably Donald Lawton.) ......

is NOT a lie Holmes.
Nor did I label it such.

What I labeled as a lie is your claim that:
Patrick C Wrote:Except that the guy himself stated he was due to remain at Love Field...

Have you heard the expression get it from the horses mouth Ben.......
Now, I asked that you cite for that claim - you've refused to do so, so I now assert you're lying.
Patrick C Wrote:If you call me a liar, I will simply stop posting. It is ignorant and it is simply not true. Your understanding of the word is frankly appalling for a so called adult.

You started this forum with some basic ground rules and you have broken them yourself - hardly a good example.

Remember what happened on Amazon, people with a different view to you simply started ignoring you and you ended up with no or little debate - with you.
I've told you before what the ground rules are. If a poster can quote what someone posts, then CITE the evidence that proves that they are lying, then it's permissible to point it out. This has been posted from the beginning...

If you cannot cite for your claims, then by all means, run away... but it's not because I'm labeling your lies for what they are, it's because you cannot support your false statements about the evidence. I've told you before that I don't fear your threats to leave. While I enjoy having any believer post here who believes they can support their statements, if they cannot, I'll simply point it out.

Messages In This Thread