The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

06-25-2016, 10:45 PM #9
William Charleston
Posts: 16 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance Critic

Re: A way to PROVE a conspiracy killed President Kennedy has been found
Patrick C Wrote:Patrick C wrote:
William Charleston wrote:
When you look at the Zapruder film with this knowledge, you can now see first President Kennedy hit in the head which was fired from the grassy knoll, you then see a split second later Gov. Connally knocked forward directly away from the gunman who fired shot #5 from the TSBD.

Absolute nonsense. I take it you enjoy deluding yourself. You CANNOT make such determinations from the Z film.

As most of us know - those with common sense and a dose of scientific or analytical ability, shot direction cannot be proven by the Z film.

Here's how it goes:

At this point I would NOT be surprised that your position is that 4.8 seconds between shots at (Z224/313 Zapruder film)=(Shot #3/ Shot #4 in the acoustical analysis) is a coincidence and means nothing. And I am quite sure you will cling to the lie that John Connally was shot in the back way before JFK was shot in the head.

Here is another way to see how easy it is to fool the presstitutes and the public:

According to the US government, John Connally was supposedly shot in the back by frame 224 in the Zapruder film. The bullet entered his back and exited his chest, blowing away a portion of his rib (10 cm as I recall) and then exited his chest and broke his radius bone in his right wrist before then hitting his left thigh. If this is true, where is the blood on Connally's white shirt when you look at frame 266?

[Image: ZCLOSEB266_zps9e38cc63.png]

How did John Connally turn to look over his right shoulder when he had an exit hole in his chest the size of a baseball?

How did John Connally hold on to his hat if his right wrist was broken (I have heard the term shattered)?

Because the conspirators in the US government were successful in hiding the fact the last two shots were BANG-BANG, they were able to keep the public focused on the stage show around frame 224.

[Image: ZCLOSEB230_zpsa3ae2093.png]

I am well aware that some medical "experts" have bought into the lie that Connally was able to make these incredible movements with all of the serious injuries he received but they never would have bought that story if they had considered that John Connally was shot in the back a split second AFTER JFK's head shot.

[Image: ZCLOSEB224full.jpg]

John Connally responded to his first gunshot beginning at Z224. He is looking to his right
John Connally by Z230 has RAPIDLY snapped his head to look to his left. How and why was he able to move that quickly if he was severely wounded?
John Connally by Z266 has turned his whole body to look over his right shoulder.

How did Connally make all of these RAPID turns if he was seriously wounded? The simple answer is that Connally was NOT wounded in the back until a split second AFTER JFK was shot in the head.

Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread