The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
JFK's Head Wounds

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05-31-2016, 03:59 PM #1
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

JFK's Head Wounds
Dale Hayes Wrote:Dr. Michael Baden: "The head exit wound was not in the parietal-occipital area, as the Parkland doctors said. They were wrong. That's why we have autopsies, photographs and X-rays to determine things like this. Since the thick growth of hair on Kennedy's head hadn't been shaved at Parkland, there was no way for the doctors to have seen the margins of the wound in the skin of the scalp. All they saw was blood and brain tissue adhering to the hair. And that may have been mostly in the occipital area because he was lying on his back and gravity would push his hair, blood and brain tissue backward, so many of them PRESUMED the exit wound was in the back of the head. But clearly, from the autopsy photographs and X-Rays and the observations of the autopsy surgeons, the exit wound and defect was NOT in the occipital area. There was NO defect or wound to the rear of Kennedy's head other than the entrance wound in the upper right part of his head"

Dr. Marion Jenkins, Parkland anesthesiologist: "I was standing at the head of the cart in the position the anesthesiologist most often assumes closest to the patient's head. The President's great shock of hair and the location of the head wound was such that it was NOT VISIBLE to those standing on each side of the gurney where they were carrying out their resuscitative maneuvers."

Dr. Carrico: "The President was lying on his back, so we COULDN'T SEE THE REAR PORTION OF HIS HEAD. Consequently what we did see APPEARED TO BE FURTHER BACK THAN IT WAS since we were not viewing it in relation to his whole head. But really, none of us were LOOKING CLOSELY AT WHERE THE DEFECT WAS AND MAKING MENTAL NOTES. WE WERE JUST TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE."

Dr. Charles Baxter: "Kennedy had such a bushy head of hair, and blood and all in it, YOU COULDN'T TELL WHAT WAS WOUND VERSUS DRIED BLOOD OR DANGLING TISSUE"

Direct quotes from the Parkland doctors - AFTER the autopsy results were known - the Parkland doctors, unlike the amateurs in this forum, KNOW the superior credence given to the pathologists' findings over their own visual observations in TR1 - these boobs in this forum are embarrassing to watch in action - they are completely ignorant and know NOTHING of what they speak.

This entire claim that the Parkland doctors were in disagreement with Bethesda is silly.

The autopsy report put it very nicely:

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual absence of scalp and bone producing a defect which measures approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

Sorry Dale - but "parietal-occipital" matches quite nicely with "parietal-occipital".

Always has, always will...

Messages In This Thread