The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Hello There, Guest!
View New Posts   View Today's Posts
LN Factoids

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-13-2016, 12:53 PM #21
Mark Ulrik
Posts: 117 Threads:1 Joined: Jun 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Re: LN Factoids
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:The real liar would be the one who claims that Oswald was identified as the only one missing from a mythical roll call of the TSBD employees on Friday afternoon.

I've repeatedly published a list of people who left after the assassination, and never returned to the TSBD.

You cannot deny that fact...

Pay attention. I never said anything about a roll call. I did, however, point out that people like Givens and Arnold left the building before the shooting (unlike Oswald who left the building after the shooting).

If you honestly think I was wrong, and that Givens and/or Arnold left the building only after the shooting, then you should consider posting some evidence that supports your belief. Can you do that?

Alternatively, it's not too late to admit that you misread my post and apologize for calling me a liar.

Yep... it is too late.

You've tried to resurrect that believer factoid... Here's your original post again:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
David Healy Wrote:It's clear, LHO was not the only one missing from the "roll call"

Well, yeah, but there is a difference, isn't there? The others left the building before the shooting. LHO was inside at the time of the shooting and left soon afterwards to go to the movies. Apparently, the real drama of a presidential assassination attempt right under his nose wasn't exciting enough for him.

You can keep denying the truth, and on this forum, the truth can be pointed out without censorship or fear of banning.

Lee Harvey Oswald was not the only missing employee, nor did anyone know when people left. There was no 'roster' of those who left before the assassination, in comparison to those who left after the assassination.

You can run, but you can't hide from people who know the evidence as well or better than yourself.

The 'roll call' is an absolutely un-supportable myth designed to help the frameup of a patsy.

Is this the "Ben Holmes Gets To Call Other People Liars For No Reason At All" Forum?

It's possible that you find the distinction between "before" and "after" the shooting meaningless or confusing, but that's your problem. In no way does it make me the liar. You, on the other hand, have erroneously claimed that Charles Givens and Carolyn Arnold left [the building] after the shooting. You're also dishonestly trying to pin the claim on me that there was an actual roll call of TSBD employees after the shooting.

It seems to me that one of us (i.e. you) should be given a warning and have his posts deleted, at least according to the forum rules.

06-13-2016, 02:02 PM #22
Ben Holmes
Administrator
Posts: 955 Threads:276 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 35 Stance Critic

Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:Pay attention. I never said anything about a roll call. I did, however, point out that people like Givens and Arnold left the building before the shooting (unlike Oswald who left the building after the shooting).

If you honestly think I was wrong, and that Givens and/or Arnold left the building only after the shooting, then you should consider posting some evidence that supports your belief. Can you do that?

Alternatively, it's not too late to admit that you misread my post and apologize for calling me a liar.

Yep... it is too late.

You've tried to resurrect that believer factoid... Here's your original post again:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:Well, yeah, but there is a difference, isn't there? The others left the building before the shooting. LHO was inside at the time of the shooting and left soon afterwards to go to the movies. Apparently, the real drama of a presidential assassination attempt right under his nose wasn't exciting enough for him.

You can keep denying the truth, and on this forum, the truth can be pointed out without censorship or fear of banning.

Lee Harvey Oswald was not the only missing employee, nor did anyone know when people left. There was no 'roster' of those who left before the assassination, in comparison to those who left after the assassination.

You can run, but you can't hide from people who know the evidence as well or better than yourself.

The 'roll call' is an absolutely un-supportable myth designed to help the frameup of a patsy.

Is this the "Ben Holmes Gets To Call Other People Liars For No Reason At All" Forum?

The criteria is quite specific. If someone lies about citable evidence, then that can be publicly labeled a lie.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:It's possible that you find the distinction between "before" and "after" the shooting meaningless or confusing, but that's your problem. In no way does it make me the liar. You, on the other hand, have erroneously claimed that Charles Givens and Carolyn Arnold left [the building] after the shooting. You're also dishonestly trying to pin the claim on me that there was an actual roll call of TSBD employees after the shooting.

This is the first time you have, even by implication, admitted that there was no roll call.

You can have an opinion that there was, and I'd have no problem with that. Indeed, there's testimony to support this (even though it's simply not credible) But to assert that Oswald was the only missing employee from any roll call is a lie.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:It seems to me that one of us (i.e. you) should be given a warning and have his posts deleted, at least according to the forum rules.

Then all you need to do is deny publicly, that Oswald was the only "missing" employee. But you didn't do this... you attempted to support the lie that Oswald was the only missing employee.

You keep making a completely meaningless point about whether someone was inside or outside the building at the time of the assassination. NO-ONE conducting a roll call would have known when someone left.

Anyone who asserts that Oswald was the only missing employee at the time of this mythical "roll call" is a liar. It's really just that simple.

06-14-2016, 02:09 PM #23
Mark Ulrik

Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Yep... it is too late.

The criteria is quite specific. If someone lies about citable evidence, then that can be publicly labeled a lie.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:It's possible that you find the distinction between "before" and "after" the shooting meaningless or confusing, but that's your problem. In no way does it make me the liar. You, on the other hand, have erroneously claimed that Charles Givens and Carolyn Arnold left [the building] after the shooting. You're also dishonestly trying to pin the claim on me that there was an actual roll call of TSBD employees after the shooting.

This is the first time you have, even by implication, admitted that there was no roll call.

You can have an opinion that there was, and I'd have no problem with that. Indeed, there's testimony to support this (even though it's simply not credible) But to assert that Oswald was the only missing employee from any roll call is a lie.

Mark Ulrik Wrote:It seems to me that one of us (i.e. you) should be given a warning and have his posts deleted, at least according to the forum rules.

Then all you need to do is deny publicly, that Oswald was the only "missing" employee. But you didn't do this... you attempted to support the lie that Oswald was the only missing employee.

You keep making a completely meaningless point about whether someone was inside or outside the building at the time of the assassination. NO-ONE conducting a roll call would have known when someone left.

Anyone who asserts that Oswald was the only missing employee at the time of this mythical "roll call" is a liar. It's really just that simple.

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I don't know who told you that Oswald was the only employee not present at that time, but it certainly wasn't me. I was the one who made the distinction between leaving the building before and after the shooting.

The distinction is not trivial: being inside the building at the time of the assassination makes you a potential assassin! Oswald's boss observed him inside the building immediately after the shooting and was later unable to find him. Only a complete moron would assign equal weight to the non-presence of someone like pregnant secretary Carolyn Arnold, who in Truly's mind wasn't unaccounted for, as they were both standing outside watching the motorcade when the shots rang out.

06-14-2016, 02:21 PM #24
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:Is this the "Ben Holmes Gets To Call Other People Liars For No Reason At All" Forum?

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I don't know who told you that Oswald was the only employee not present at that time, but it certainly wasn't me. I was the one who made the distinction between leaving the building before and after the shooting.

The distinction is not trivial: being inside the building at the time of the assassination makes you a potential assassin! Oswald's boss observed him inside the building immediately after the shooting and was later unable to find him. Only a complete moron would assign equal weight to the non-presence of someone like pregnant secretary Carolyn Arnold, who in Truly's mind wasn't unaccounted for, as they were both standing outside watching the motorcade when the shots rang out.

Was there a 'roll call' in which it was discovered that Oswald was the only employee missing?

06-14-2016, 02:39 PM #25
Mark Ulrik

Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:The criteria is quite specific. If someone lies about citable evidence, then that can be publicly labeled a lie.

Was there a 'roll call' in which it was discovered that Oswald was the only employee missing?

Who told you there was?

06-14-2016, 02:57 PM #26
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I don't know who told you that Oswald was the only employee not present at that time, but it certainly wasn't me. I was the one who made the distinction between leaving the building before and after the shooting.

Who told you there was?

One last time... was there a 'roll call' in which it was discovered that Oswald was the only employee missing?

06-14-2016, 07:15 PM #27
Patrick C
Posts: 450 Threads:11 Joined: May 2016 Reputation: 0 Stance WCR Supporter

Ben,

What is your point about the TSBD employees ....?

They cordoned off the building so most went home at some point that afternoon.

Oswald it would seem vacated the premises rather quickly.....

06-14-2016, 11:06 PM #28
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Patrick C Wrote:Ben,

What is your point about the TSBD employees ....?

They cordoned off the building so most went home at some point that afternoon.

Oswald it would seem vacated the premises rather quickly.....

The 'point' is crystal clear, Patrick. This is a topic of 'LN Factoids' - and the fact that the mythical "roll call" with only one employee missing is completely and totally unsupported by the evidence is quite obvious.

Do you deny it?

06-15-2016, 07:34 AM #29
Mark Ulrik

Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:Was there a 'roll call' in which it was discovered that Oswald was the only employee missing?

Who told you there was?

One last time... was there a 'roll call' in which it was discovered that Oswald was the only employee missing?

Again... you seem to be confusing me with someone who actually claimed there was.

I'm not going to answer any questions from you until you apologize for calling me a liar. Or, alternatively, demonstrate that it was a "lie" to point out that the people on your absentee list were outside the building at the time of the shooting.

06-15-2016, 01:59 PM #30
Ben Holmes
Administrator

Mark Ulrik Wrote:
Ben Holmes Wrote:
Mark Ulrik Wrote:Who told you there was?

Again... you seem to be confusing me with someone who actually claimed there was.

I'm not going to answer any questions from you until you apologize for calling me a liar. Or, alternatively, demonstrate that it was a "lie" to point out that the people on your absentee list were outside the building at the time of the shooting.

Your refusal to admit that there were no "missing employees" at a mythical "roll-call" illustrates your cowardice. I have, of course, cited for your lie on this issue, and cannot "apologize" for telling the truth.

There are, as I've made clear, precisely two charges that can be leveled at another poster - and both must be based on their actual posts.

I've quoted you lying about the mythical "roll-call" - and despite repeated chances to do so, you absolutely refuse to publicly acknowledge that there was no mythical "roll-call" where only Oswald was "missing".